On this episode, we chat about how to measure our daily productivity. Topics covered include:
- Why we’re so bad at measuring how much we get done;
- The default metrics we fall back on for determining whether we’re productive;
- How the number of hours we work matters less than we think;
- What productivity is for;
- Minding intention and accomplishment;
- The accomplishments list and other strategies for measuring productivity.
Link mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!
This article was originally published by Alifeofproductivity.com. Read the original article here.