On this episode, we chat about how to define productivity—and how what productivity means has changed over time, especially with the advent of knowledge work. Topics covered include:
- The misconceptions we have about productivity;
- How time management is less important than it used to be;
- How the productivity landscape has shifted;
- How most productivity advice falls into three categories: time, attention, and energy;
- The power of intention;
- Asymmetries of importance in our work and life;
- A new definition of productivity;
- Aligning productivity with your values;
- Guilt, doubt, worry, and productivity
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!
This article was originally published by Alifeofproductivity.com. Read the original article here.