On this super tactical episode of the podcast, we chat about time management. Topics covered include:
- What time management is, and why it matters
- Becoming more aware of how you spend your time
- Scheduling time commitments around your energy levels
- The broader picture of time management
- The Pomodoro technique, and shrinking your “resistance level”
- Time blocking, and limiting distraction
- How many breaks to take throughout the day
- How to time breaks for optimal creativity
- How autonomy matters with time management
- Creating artificial deadlines
Links mentioned in this episode:
You can listen (and subscribe) to the podcast below!
This article was originally published by Alifeofproductivity.com. Read the original article here.